Sunday, May 17, 2009

Using the Internet

So I decided that in order to really understand and learn Web 2.0 I need to get acquainted with some other web resources.

After hearing so much about it, I finally joined delicious.

The other social networking site I joined is twitter. I went to the twitter sign-up page and typed in my info and e-mail address. Imagine my surprise when I was told my address was not available. I was slightly miffed that someone would have the audacity to use an e-mail address not their own. But then I thought I should check to see if maybe, just maybe, I was the one using my own e-mail address. And what do you know? I was. I've been signed up on twitter since 2007 and I didn't even remember. I'm still not convinced that it serves a purpose other than wasting time, but I suppose since everyone else is doing it...

That's all I've got for now. I'll continue to play around on the Internet and see what else pops up.

No comments:

Post a Comment