Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tumblr

I used to follow a blog on tumblr until the author moved her site to wordpress. I enjoyed her stuff, but I didn't care too much for the format: lots of photos with very little to no text. Yesterday, Claire Robertson posted about having her own tumblelog to keep track of images she finds on the web. She posts the most beautiful pictures on Loobylu, so I knew her tumblelog was going to be something truly inspiring.

Can you guess what I did? You can bet your bottom dollar that I joined tumblr. I currently have a blog hosted by wordpress, but, inspired by Kath, I wanted to start posting pictures of what I eat everyday. (I'm hoping that that will help me make better food choices.) But I don't feel that my blog is really the place for daily photos of breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enter tumblr. Daily photos of what I consume, without the need for much text on my part. The Internet, like the Universe, conspires to give you what you need. I think Ralph Waldo Emerson said that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment