Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tweet, Tweet Little Birdie (Thing 12)

I've really been looking forward to Thing 12 because I LOVE Twitter. I do. I do.

I created a Twitter account back in 2007. Unfortunately, I forgot all about it and didn't return to it until 2009. One of the librarians I work with couldn't say enough about Twitter. Not remembering that I had an account, and never having used it, I'd ask her, "What's the purpose? It seems kind of useless." After hearing her talk so much about it I decided to give it a whirl. Imagine my surprise when I attempted to register and was told my e-mail address was already taken. Well, I was livid. How could someone have the audacity to use my personal e-mail address? I just couldn't understand it. I sat there, staring at the computer screen, for a while. Then a faded two-year-old memory made its way into my mind. I signed in and voila, there I was.

Now I'm a Twitter addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment